Join BG Be Active – we are looking for a Project Manager
BG Be Active Association is a Bulgarian non-governmental organisation promoting physical activity and healthy lifestyle for all by developing awareness-raising campaigns, promotional events, educational activities and partnership-building projects, in order to create a wide variety of opportunities for the people to be physically active. The organisation works at local, national and international level, being a national coordinator of the international initiative MOVE Week, part of the NowWeMOVE Campaign. The development of the organisation is based on the work of experts and partners from various sectors including the key long-term partnerships with and ISCA (International Sports and Culture Association).
In line with their commitment to develop high impact projects of optimal effect in physically activating people, with maximum respect to their healthy lifestyle, the organisation is currently seeking a talented professional for the position of:
P R O J E C T M A N A G E R
Developing and implementing the European projects of the organisation and coordinating the work of the project team in all its respects:
* Managing the active projects of BG Be Active through all the steps – planning, coordinating, implementing, and reporting;
* Elaborating and developing new projects and searching for funding opportunities within national and international grants, private sponsor programs and other options;
* Developing partnerships with different organisations and stakeholders at national and international level directly related to the work of the organisation and its projects implementation;
* Working with representatives from all three sectors – public, private and civic;
* Looking for opportunities for expending the national and international network of the organisation by creating new partnerships, developing new projects and finding new funding opportunities;
* The position has no subordinates.
Enthusiastic and result-driven professional equipped with project management expertise, problem-solving and decision-making attitude and:
* University Education and additional qualification and/or training in Project Management;
* Minimum 2 years of successful track record in project management (experience in the fields of youth, education, sports, culture, social work is a strong plus);
* Entrepreneur and critical thinking;
* High level of independence and flexibility;
* Strong time and multi-tasks management skills;
* Effective communication, presentation and influencing skills, both in person and in written;
* Ability to solving problems, high degree of responsibility and loyalty;
* Fluency in English.
Challenge to join a growing and stable association developing high quality projects at international level which have impact on people’s lives
* An excellent possibility to prove exceptional capacity for a project management role
* Long-term career perspectives
* Positive and dynamic work environment
The benefits you will get:
* Chance to become part of a successful organisation with opportunities for international development and frequent travelling abroad
* Creating professional contacts in different sectors – public, business and NGO
* Competitive salary for the sector and the region combined with additional bonuses and project fees
* Free workouts in WOW Gym.
Ready to embrace the challenge?
Please, send your CV and motivation letter as soon as possible, to BG Be Active, at email@example.com