Developing and implementing local and European projects of the organisation and coordinating the work of the project team in all its respects:
* Managing active projects of BG Be Active through all the steps – planning, coordinating, implementing, and reporting;
* Elaborating and developing new projects and searching for funding opportunities within national and international grants, private sponsor programs and other options;
* Developing partnerships with different organisations and stakeholders at national and international level directly related to the work of the organisation and its projects implementation;
* Event Management – responsible for the direct coordination and implementation of variety of events within different projects and annual campaigns of BG Be Active calendar;
* Working with representatives from all three sectors – public, private and civic;
* Looking for opportunities for expending the national and international network of the organisation by creating new partnerships, developing new projects and finding new funding opportunities;
* The position has no subordinates.
Enthusiastic and result-driven professional equipped with project management expertise, problem-solving and decision-making attitude and:
* University Education and additional qualification and/or training in Project Management (highly appreciated);
* Minimum 2 years of successful track record in project management (experience in the fields of youth, education, sports, culture, social work is a strong plus);
* Entrepreneur and critical thinking;
* High level of independence and flexibility;
* Strong time and multi-tasks management skills;
* Effective communication, presentation and influencing skills, both in person and in written;
* Ability to solving problems, high degree of responsibility and loyalty;
* Advanced level of English.
Challenge to join a growing and stable association developing high quality projects at international level which have impact on people’s lives
* An excellent possibility to prove exceptional capacity for a project management role
* Long-term career perspectives
* Positive and dynamic work environment
The benefits you will get:
* Chance to become part of a successful organisation with opportunities for international development and frequent travelling abroad
* Creating professional contacts in different sectors – public, business and NGO
* Competitive salary for the sector and the region combined with additional bonuses and project fees
* Free workouts in WOW Gym.
Ready to embrace the challenge?
Please, send your CV and motivation letter as soon as possible, to BG Be Active