The European Day of Sport at School is a pan-European initiative; our goal is to
become available to all European countries.
The main purpose of this event is to promote physical activity on an international
level and involve as many students, schools and organizations as possible.
This is a special day that gives schools the opportunity to:
• establish contact with other European countries
• improve the image of physical education and sports in schools
• Give joy and fun to young people through physical activities
• promote a healthy lifestyle
• support social inclusion and develop social competence
[email-download download_id=“3550″ contact_form_id=“2711″]
*The manual is not intended for sale. All rights reserved.
[vc_separator type=’normal’ position=’center’ color=’#000000′ border_style=“ thickness=“ up=“ down=“]
European School Sport Day is funded with the financial support of the European Commission and in support of the European Week of Sport.
Any announcement or publication related to the European Day of Sports at School made by BG Be Active is active only reflects the author’s point of view. The EACEA and the European Commission are not responsible for our content and its use.